Based in London, UK
PC / Mac
Great Leader is a fast-paced, subversive strategy game for PCs, consoles and handhelds in development by Playniac.
The game won initial funding from Abertay Prototype Fund and has been play tested internationally at festivals.
- Arcade-action fast-paced strategy game.
- Multiplayer on a single PC.
- Different building types with different characteristics and powers.
- In-map power ups that are won from your enemies with a bidding system.
- Subversive game action that lets you be Big Brother
Player reponses at Geek 2014 YouTube
There are currently no screenshots available for Great Leader. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Great Leader. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Geek 2014 Featured Game" Margate, UK, 2014
- "IndieCade East 2014 Official Selection" New York, USA, 2014
- "A game that makes me want to keep going until I win. I couldn't highly recommend it enough."
- Noaksey, YouTuber, Website
- "I love how quick it is. So quick and so enjoyable. I can see myself playing it again and again and again."
- Kimberley Steward, Event Organiser, Geek 2014
- "A fast-paced, fun, intense area-control game."
- Nathan John, Indie Developer, Standpoint
- "A strategy mechanic turned into something really fast and arena based. Really enjoyable."
- Player, Geek 2014
Playniac makes thinky games. We're a London-based studio that produces digital games on multiple platforms and experiments with game design in all forms.
More information on Playniac, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Great Leader Credits
Game Designer & Developer, Playniac